American Flags are displayed proudly in many office buildings, schools, colleges and even cars. The flag lovers can now shop online as well. A flag of any country is a symbol of freedom, love and sacrifice of millions of its citizens in the battle field. American flag was first displayed in the year 1776 to commemorate the beginning of a new nation.
What are the flags made of?
The flags are mostly made of dupont nylon fabrics. This fabric is specially developed for the flags. The tight weaving provides luster to the cloth and maximum flyability. The colours are brilliant and its weaving prevents the pollution from getting attracted. It is water repellent and so is best suitable for outdoor activities.
Features of US flags that are hanged outdoors
• The US flags are double stitched with tough synthetic threads.
• The flying ends are reinforced with four rows of stitching.
• The finishing of the US flags is sometimes done with heading and brass grommets.
• Generally the sizes larger than 8 x 12′ have roped headings.
• Most of the flag providers will give you sewn stars for sizes larger than 10 x 15′.
All other smaller sizes will have embroidered stars.
Before buying flags you must know some essential flag etiquettes
• Make sure that flag is not touching the ground at all cost.
• You must display it at all weather conditions, so you must buy all weather flags.
• You must hang it in correct position always i.e. the blue star on top left.
• You must never employ it for making clothing.
• If you feel like discarding your old flag then you must burn it in dignified manner.
Buying US flags online
You can buy the flags online. The online stores provide you flags at discounted rates. To know more about the US flags and where can you buy them from kindly search the net. The net is flooded with such online traders who are into manufacturing and selling of the flags.
Show Your Colors Flag Company is the largest e-commerce flag store on the web, offering more than 100,000 flags and flag-related items! American flags, state, international, sports, military, religious, historical, nautical, confederate, pennant strings, bunting, seasonal and decorative house flags, flag cases, apparel, gourmet foods and much more! For more information, please contact them with any comments or questions by phone number or through their email form provided at SYCFlags.com .