If you are lacking a binding machine in your home, don’t worry, there are several options that you can use to properly bind your documents safely and securely in place. While a binding machine is a great thing to have, many start up business or people working from home might not have the funds to buy a binder right away. Some of the reasons for this might seem obvious (i.e. putting together school assignments) while others might surprise you (i.e. it can be affordable). That said, let’s take a look at some of the reasons why you should consider getting a binding machine for home use.
* When you think of binding machines, a device that utilizes plastic combs probably comes to mind. Combs are really popular supplies because they’re easy to work with and can bind both short and long books. However, there are other bookbinding types to choose from such as thermal and wire. So feel free to select one that appeals to you.
* One reason you should consider getting a binding machine is that they’re actually surprisingly affordable. You can usually get a high-quality unit from some of the most popular manufacturers (GBC, Fellowes) for under $100.00. (A thermal machine will probably cost a bit more than that.) No matter what your budget is like, there’s likely a device that’s right for you.
* Many binding machines are easy to use so you can start producing quality work rather quickly. Some of them are designed in such a way that you can figure out how to use one without even reading an instruction manual.
* A binding machine is a great tool to have around if you or someone you live with is attending school. You can use it to bind items such as theses, term papers, essays, and so on. You could even use it to bind group presentations. A bound document can really impress your teacher or professor and it could be that one thing that raises from your grade from a B to an A. (A caveat: you may want to make sure your teacher will accept a bound document. Some of them prefer papers that have just been stapled.)
* If you dabble in cooking or photography, you might want to make a cookbook or photo album at some point. These items can help you organize and store your favorite recipes or photos for easy reference. You could also give away cookbooks as gifts or sell them at a crafts fair. And if you need to put together a portfolio of your best photographs, the binding machine can help you out. It will even help you save money because you don’t need to have a third party do the work for you.
* Finally, binding machines can be handy if you’re interested in crafting. For one thing, they make it possible for you to create your own scrapbooks. You can use your own special paper to create a book that’s really personal. You could also make coloring books, art collections, and so on. The sky’s the limit.
As you can see, there are many reasons to get a binding machine for home use. Consider getting one today so you can see how useful it can be.
Founded in Hot Springs, Arkansas in 1960, NSC is an innovative solutions provider to binding, laminating and digital printing customers throughout the world. With a product line that ranges from binding machines and laminating machines and supplies to 3 ring binders and wide format printers, NSC has an answer for any print finishing or document presentation issue. As a division of EBSCO Industries in Birmingham, Alabama, a diversified conglomerate with sales well over $1 billion, NSC has access to multiple resources that few competitors can match. It is not unusual, in fact, for NSC to offer products from other EBSCO divisions that meet their customer’s needs.